Compost storage buildings from Accu-Steel are built for the unique needs of this industry. They are resistant to corrosion and protect from the outside environment and contamination. Accu-Steel compost storage facilities provide a better environment than traditional buildings. Closed-end compost storage facilities are also available to help seal in odors.
ACCU-STEEL COMPOST STORAGE FACILITIES ALSO INCLUDE:
- Natural lighting to reduce electricity usage
- Reduced opportunity for groundwater impact from compost storage
- Comfortable, healthy, aesthetically pleasing surroundings that hide compost storage
- Improved air quality — effective ventilation and air volume
- A 20-year steel and fabric warranty, the best in the industry
- Fabric with Enduro-Loc™ technology, the most durable fabric cover available on the market
Quality Compost Storage Buildings and Manure Storage Buildings from Accu-Steel
Accu-Steel compost storage buildings and waste management facilities can help you improve your manure and compost management overall. Our buildings help by providing protection from the extreme elements of the wind, sun, or rain. By providing natural light and ventilation through our fabric compost and manure storage buildings, you can control your composting environment better. Our buildings help you remain environmentally friendly all while encouraging nutrient retention and ease of spreading. They also provide excellent clearance even for the largest equipment.
We recommend Advantage, Pro-Advantage, and Crossover buildings for any waste management, compost storage, or solid waste storage application. To see additional photos of Accu-Steel fabric-covered buildings view our Photo Gallery.
Feel free to call or use our convenient contact form to learn more about our fabric buildings.