A fabric-covered building is not just a structure. It’s an investment. And it’s a big one. You need a trusted partner – one who provides valuable expertise, knows your industry, and understands how you work.
That rich understanding is what we’re passionate about delivering to each and every Accu-Steel customer. Our entire approach is Built Around You and what’s important to you.
What kind of building solutions do we provide?
If you want a turnkey building solution, we can do that. In fact, we have buildings ready to go right now – they can be delivered to your property in a matter of weeks.
If you need a more customized building solution, Accu-Steel is one of the only fabric-covered building manufacturers that thrives in this area. Our fabric buildings are engineered to provide your operation with infinite possibilities. From livestock to storage, our adaptable structures can be customized to the exact needs of your property, climate, herd, and more.
How do we create custom solutions?
Customizing a fabric-covered building to your needs starts with candid conversations with you and your team about what exactly you are looking for. As our team works to understand what kind of building you need, we dive into the specifics of your operation:
What are your biggest pain points today?
How do you want to grow in the future?
What building specifications would make your life easier?
What is your budget?
From there, our engineers create plans for a building that is suited to your operation. You get to review these plans. You get to make changes and sign off on the final product. You get to oversee the building installation. You and your team are a vital part of your custom building solution every step of the way.
What custom fabric-covered buildings have we created?
We take great pride in every customized building project we complete. Here are a few recent favorites:
- An indoor riding arena for National Rodeo Hall of Famer Jimmie Cooper and his son, Jake. “Jake and I set up an arena that we thought was the exact size we wanted,” Jimmie said. “We got back with [Accu-Steel owner] Jason Owen and told him the dimensions, and then he worked with his engineers to figure out the best solution. We made a few tweaks through the process, but he was able to get us just exactly what we wanted.” Watch the full video to see this amazing fabric-covered riding arena in action.
- A fabric-covered cow/calf building for Christopher Brown with Ridgeside Agricultural Services. Brown especially appreciated how our team accommodated his needs. “They do not try to push any specific build on anyone. They want the customer to have the barn that fits their operation.” Read more about this Integrity Cattle cow/calf building project.
- A relocatable equipment storage building with a shipping container foundation for a mining facility. The building is used for quarry employees to pull their equipment in and work. The sturdy fabric cover protects them from the elements and provides an energy-efficient solution for the operation. Learn more about the unique relocatable building foundation.
How can you get started on your own fabric-covered building project with Accu-Steel?
We’re ready and excited to work with you! Here are some easy ways to get started:
- Access our free online building designer to explore the possibilities.
- Give us a call anytime at 1-877-338-6936 to start the conversation about your custom fabric building
Read more on our customized building projects: